In honor of all the new Olympic tattoo’s popping up on this years Olympic swimmers, we decided to do a photoset of our favorite tattoos on the veterans/retirees from years past.
Know of any other USMOST with the tattoo? Send em in!
Popular places include:
Low on the hip - Aaron and Michael
Ribs - Stovall
Back/shoulder blade - Eric, Brendan, Ricky
Bicep - Cullen, Ryan, Matt
This is pretty much true.
Everyone be sure to tune in tonight on NBC, for Ryan Lochte on Leno!
1) Michael Phelps
2) Keeping track of the USA Medal Count and checking it 15 times a day.
3) The entire USA Swim Team, Diving Team, Gymnastics Team. Basically Team USA in its entirety.
4) Screaming at the TV. Loudly. Until we’re hoarse.
5) Matt Grevers and Nathan Adrian’s totally adorkable bromance.
6) Swimming being mainstream enough that people other than Swimming FANS actually care about it.
7) Swearing when our favorites don’t medal. (Looking at you MP 400IM, and YOU RL 200Free)
8) Staying up half the night watching late night coverage on NBC. (Hello 3am.)
9) The Crying. We’ve done a lot of crying. Happy crying, excited crying, sad crying, devastated heartbroken crying. We have a lot of Olympic Feels ok! And not just swimming feels, but gymnastics feels, and diving feels too. No shame.
10) American Pride. Team USA kicked ass and we wore our American pride well… proudly!
11) Hearing the Star Spangled Banner numerous times a night, and always getting goose bumps.
12) Michael Phelps, seriously. Why does he have to retire!? WHY!?
And one thing that makes us happy it’s finally over…
It’s only 18 more months ‘til the Winter Olympics and the return of our other true love, Short Track Speedskating!
#Sochi2014 #LetTheCountdownBegin :D